Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hello everyone, I am so excited to start this epic journey of mine! I will be blogging over the next 6 weeks about my adventures in London, England. I will be taking two classes and will be working at a part time internship during my stay here through an Arizona State University program. I will be visiting many historic sites and prestigious establishments with my classmates and instructor such as Oxford and Buckingham Palace as well as anywhere else that I would like to go during my free time. These experiences will be the meat of my blog’s bones so I am very ecstatic to share my adventures with you all!  I am so excited to get started with this program because I am obsessed with the traditions of other cultures and am excited to finally experience European culture. Currently, I have only done job shadows in Tokyo, Japan so I am very interested to see how much Asian and European culture differs, especially when it comes to daily life and traditions. I will attempt to completely immerse myself in the traditions of the London natives and will always keep the most open of minds when it comes to trying new things. My philosophy for this trip is that I will try anything new at least once. Hopefully, this means that these blogs should be very entertaining for you all because I cannot wait to embark on this adventure with you all in a few days! Until then, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment